1C Quinoa, cooked according to package
1- 14oz can of black beans, drained and rinsed
1- 14oz can of corn
1/2 large red bell pepper, diced
4 green onions, diced
Juice of 2 limes
1/2tsp black pepper
1) Cook Quinoa according to package, fluff with a fork and set aside to cool. About 15 min.
2) In a small bowl whisk EVOO, Cumin, Salt, Pepper and Lime juice.
3) When the Quinoa has cooled, add the beans, corn and cilantro.
4) Stir in dressing and toss to coat.
5) Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Recipe from J. Gudmestad & centercutcook.com